The Popularity Of New Energy Vehicles Will Drive The Increment Of PCB Market

- Mar 26, 2018 -

  Intelligent manufacturing can be said to be imperative in order to upgrade the industry and move towards high value. In this regard, the Taiwan PCB Association pointed out that although PCB manufacturers are willing to build intelligent automated production models, However, how to make the equipment "network" is the main challenge for the PCB industry to move towards intelligence.


  Hong Ya-yun, deputy director general of the Market Information Department of the Taiwan PCB Association, says that the main obstacle to the realization of intelligent manufacturing in the PCB industry today lies in the fact that manufacturers' production equipment has not yet been "connected to the network", thus lacking the ability to collect, analyze, and apply data. Therefore, to realize intelligent manufacturing, how to make production equipment have the ability to connect network is the first priority.


  According to the survey pointed out that the TPCA and IEK / PCB as of August 2017, about 60% of the industry, the production line has achieved single station automation, the remaining 40% did not achieve the single station automation, including the old equipment renewal difficulties, limited space to add mechanical arm, or feel no need for additional.


 However, as of August 2017, only 20 percent of operators were connected to station automation. In other words, there are still as many as 80 percent of operators whose equipment is not connected to the network. It can not collect production, operation and other data, information integration, and then the lack of production data analysis.


 Hong Ya-yun further explained that at present, the circuit board industry does not have a common format for the production information and communication protocol, so each equipment manufacturer has no standard on which to base; and the PCB manufacturers have all the equipment from various different equipment factories. It is difficult to connect between stations, and only a few manufacturers can do it. Therefore, a standardized communication interface is urgently needed for PCB production equipment.


 To this end, since 2015, the Taiwan PCB Association and the ITRI have begun to study the "Taiwan PCB equipment Communication Agreement (PCBEI)." this communication agreement follows the SECS/GEM specification of the International Semiconductor Industry Association (ICIA). Hong Ya-yun disclosed that. The communication agreement has been formally sent to the International Semiconductor Association (SEMIA) for filing. However, it is a pity that the implementation of the threshold TPCA will continue to be promoted after voting. Through this agreement, we will assist in the establishment of a data storage and analysis platform for circuit board production lines. And the construction of PCB plant production information system.


Previous: PCB's Move Towards Intelligent Manufacturing Equipment Networking Remains The Biggest Challenge Next: The Development Trend Of PCB Industry With Chip Decryption Being High-end And Enterprise-oriented

Related News

Related Products

  • 94 V0 Rebel Led Aluminum pcb
  • 4ft Aluminum 96led tube PCB SMD 6500K CRI70 2835 LED 0.2W 24S4P T8 PCB 18W
  • Driver On Board Aluminum PCB Driverless 220V IC PCB Mounted 2835 LED Chip
  • 12V 24V Waterproof SMD2835 Flexible Circuit Board LED Strip Supplier in China
  • 8mm 10mm Width SMD5050 RGB Colorfull FPC LED Strip with Remote Factory
  • China Customized ODM PCBA Assembly RGB For Stage Light